Translate

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Treasured Love From Her Perspective

With most of the interviews I do, I’m fortunate just to get one of the lovers to put their time and thoughts into answering my questions. Sometimes I get both/everyone involved to give an interview. This is the first time that I can recall the other lover in a couple, after initially declining, overcoming her shyness and doing a separate interview after seeing her lover’s interview published.

They are a lovely couple both in appearance and interaction.

My previous interview can be found here. That was with the man in this heterosexual coupling, assuming the name "Billy Lee Black." Below is interview with the woman, “Blaze Fielding.”


Read the interview below and ask yourself if there is one good reason this person should be denied her right to marry and have her marriage treated equally under the law or should have to hide the full, true nature of her relationship from anyone.


*****

[UPDATE from January 26, 2016: This interview has been removed at the request of "Blaze." We apologize for any inconvenience.]


*****

There you have it. Consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone, who have a beautiful love, but are denied their rights.

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason.We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

Thank you to "Blaze Fielding" for doing this interview! If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page.

[UPDATE from December 30, 2015: Scroll down in this entry to get more information about this relationship.]
— — —

1 comment:

  1. Though I would find it disgusting to feel these things about my sister. I can't help feeling touched reading this interview, it's not ideal through the eyes of society yet how can anybody deny such a pure love?. That it self is a criminal injustice.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.