Translate

Friday, January 28, 2022

When Middle-Aged Siblings Get Together

[Bumping this up]

Some people find this blog from doing a search. Today's interesting search phrase is...
Causes of middle age sibling incest
I'm assuming this is about sex, which is consensual, rather than assault.

I've largely explained the "causes" in this posting, which was about a father and adult daughter.

I have no way of knowing if the person doing the search is such a lover, has a partner who is involved, is a family member or friend, or someone else.

What I do know is that sex between siblings is common enough that everyone knows someone who is, or has been involved.

Since the previous posting I linked was about an adult and their parent, I'll add a few comments here specifically dealing with siblings.

For some middle-aged siblings, the origin of their sexual interaction goes back to having sexual contact as teenagers, which could have stopped for many reasons, including someone else intervening and stopping it, fear of persecution, the siblings finding other partners, going their separate ways for education and employment, and other reasons. Others have their first sexual contact with each other as middle-aged adults.

Having sex with each other in middle age, whether it is new or a resuming of past experiences, could be prompted by a variety of factors. Whether bored or dissatisfied in their relationships with others (and looking for a "safe" person to cheat with); looking to traverse what is, for them, new sexual territory whether they are single or in an open relationship; nostalgic for the past; looking for a "safe" partner who loves them after a breakup or divorce; brought into each other's presence and comforting each other after the death of a parent (or sibling or friend); one caring for the other through recovery from an injury or illness; just plain ol' curiosity or horniness combined with availability. Sometimes it is the first time the siblings have really been in each other's lives at all, and they feel a powerful attraction.

What causes these relationships isn't as important as respecting adults and their relationship and sexual rights. If they aren't cheating by sneaking behind a partner's back, violating an existing agreement, then siblings loving each other this way, especially as middle-aged adults, shouldn't be a matter for law enforcement nor finger-waggers. They are people who at least somewhat share a background, and are likely close in age, and the love each other. Be happy for them!

See:

Ten Myths About Sibling Consanguinamory

Interviews with Siblings in Sexual Relationships
— — —

10 comments:

  1. why can’t twins love each other, its unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had deep and lustful feelings for a sister going back many years .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here but I never been brave enough to do anything about it.

      Delete
  3. Me too. Been lusting for my older sister for as long as I remember. Even pre-puberty. Now it’s over forty years later and the feelings are stronger than ever. If not more so.
    We’ve both been in and out of multiple relationships and are both now single.
    Even shared a hotel room, two beds, for a family wedding this past fall.
    We live on opposite coasts but talk all of the time. This is the first time I’ve ever even mentioned this to anyone.
    She is amazing. So kind, strong willed, talented, stunningly beautiful, and incredibly sexy.
    We’d actually make a perfect couple but there’s no way society would accept it.

    Thank you for giving me an outlet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget society! Follow your heart and try to get your sister while you're both single. Lifes too short. I'm Keith can advise you.

      Delete
    2. Well Keith, not sure how it could happen. As far back as I can recall I’d sneak her soiled panties to suck and masturbate with. Same with her tampons and maxipads. As I stated, everything about her turns me on. She even caught me when I was a teen but laughed it off.
      We see each other every Christmas and share a bathroom in the old family house. Last year my flight left early and when I awoke to take a shower she had left her soiled panties on the bathroom floor. Was an amazing Christmas present. After pleasuring myself and getting cleaned up to leave I dropped them by her bed side and didn’t wake her to say goodbye. Then this past fall we shared a hotel room for a family wedding. My bed was by the window and the moonlight was shining in. I had the covers off and was masturbating while whispering her name in as loud of a whisper as possible. She didn’t say anything, but I don’t know how she couldn’t have seen or heard me. Then saying goodbye in the morning we both hugged extra long and I was semi hard. Once again I don’t know how she didn’t feel it.
      She’s very religious so don’t know how to turn this amazing fantasy in to reality. Or if it’s a possibility?
      Thanks again for listening. As I stated before, I’ve never spoken of this to anyone and very fearful to do so.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous, you are welcome to write me privately by emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com

      I hate to say it, but the actions you describe would be unlikely to seduce most women.

      Delete
  4. Still not ashamed anymore..At 52 years old.Still hoping to be with my 50 year sister.She wrote me a text telling me how much she loves her birthday present from me.That it reminds her of OUR childhood and that it really means alot to her.She is extremely disappointed in her second marriage.SHE is getting a divorce and is moving out in the next two months or so.My feelings for her have been on and off for twenty years.It started with her first divorce.I want to be that safe person that can comfort and love her like no other man.MY feelings have become even more intense the last couple of weeks.I hope it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 60 y.o. Male single who works at home with 64 y.o. single sister roommate.
    We live in a very rural isolated area with only an occasional FedEx Pickup or Dropoff Truck coming by.
    With the Covid-19 stay at home order any social life is non existent.
    I finally took the initiative and sent her an email about how I think about sex especially when she being the only female around,
    Has me wanting to experiment with her more everytime I look at her.
    I explained What older sister hasn't fantasized about having sex with a younger brother and vice versa.
    In that sense I am the perfect brother and more than willing to go forward.
    She replied with a "What the hell are you talking about" but that was about it, as far as the contents of the email I sent.
    I didn't reply, and even though the emails have not been mentioned thus far she has been more open about sex or has made sexual innuendo occasionally.
    I am kind of stumped about what is going on in her mind.
    Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please write me privately. You can email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com.

      For anyone else reading, the general advice is to gently increase the discussion of relationships and sex, and to also incread the compliments and flirtation. That's just the start and very generic, but anyone is welcome to contact me for more.

      Delete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.