I am a Legal Secretary and advocate for the rights of consenting adults to have love, sex, residence and marriage with any and all consenting adults.

I have been following your story on the internet closely and I think it is absolutely awful that law enforcement has forced you into hiding.


I have experience with GSA so I completely understand what you both are going through. I congratulate you on finding love and happiness together.


Due to the oppressive laws that you both are forced to live and love under, I feel deeply for you and your situation.


If you are reading this, please know that you have a friend, ally, and advocate in me. I want to help you in any way I can. I would welcome contact and would do anything I could to help you.


Please check out my website www.lilysgardener.com


If you want to contact me completely confidentially, please email me at lilysgardener@protonmail.com

Kind Regards to you both, Cristina